How to Secure Facebook Account:
Facebook is a Huge Social Networking Site Which has Millions of Daily Users. Security & Privacy is the Main Thing for any Social Networking Sites Because We have Some Personal Information & Pictures which we only want to Share With our Family members and Friends, not any unknown Persons. So for the Security or Privacy, Facebook has Stepped up New Features in their Site for their Users. You are also the protector of your own Information within Facebook, So You have to Play your Roles as well. There are Simple things you should. As I Already Post about making Your Account secure and Increasing Protection. If You want to Know how much your account is secure then must follow below given two given Topics.
Must Read: How To Make Secure Your Facebook Account
Must Read: How To Increase Protection of Your Facebook Account
Here are a Few things you can do to keep your Account Safe:
1. Use a Strong Password:- You have to Make a Strong Password and which is not use for any other account. For other accounts use Different passwords. Use a different combination of numbers and letters and also use logical operators like (@, ! or &) etc. Learn How to Change Password.
2. Activate All Security Settings:- Make secure your Email Accounts like gmail, Yahoo etc. If you don't know how to secure gmail account then must read our tutorial on Gmail Account Protection. If connected email is secure then your have to do some security settings in Facebook account settings. Go to Facebook Settings -> Then Switch To Security Settings. Always add at least 2 email address and mobile number. Try to use and activate all given security settings available in security section like secure browsing, Log in Notification, rusted Contacts and more.
3. About Section Settings:- All your personal information is in about section that what is your mobile number, where you live, where your family lives, your date of birth, your work place and everything you put in there. So keep your information secure from unknown persons and keep them only Friends or Only Me.
4. Privacy Settings:- From privacy setting you can manage who can see your stuff. Don't let unknown persons to see your stuff keep them only friends can see your posts. You can also manage who can look you up. If you allow anyone can look you up then any random or unknown persons can
search you on Facebook. Keep only friends can look you up, so you can keep far yourself from other persons you don't know.
5. External Links And Apps:- Never click on any doubtful links which can send by your friends or any other company and want you to put your email and password. Also check URL before login into Facebook, Sometimes people make fake Facebook Log in pages. If you see any doubt in link then get change into www.Facebook.com. Always make sure that log in Facebook page URL must contain Facebook.com. If you URL or link is differ then leave that page. Never log in into any untrusted Facebook app. Never enter password in any application.
6. Update browser:- Update your browsers because latest version browsers become with new security protection facilities which will alert your from any harmful sites. FB mostly prefers Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari, opera and Internet Explorer.
To become fully secured Little bit effort is necessary. So always examine everything to do before not only on Facebook also on other networks. So be safe be secure :)